Please contact us today for pricing and discounts at email@example.com or at +1-815-786-4560.
This canopy, made by Performance Designs, is the preferred choice for use with Sigma and Micro Sigma Tandem Containers. Flown by the best, of the best, of the best-- at the world's biggest and baddest dropzones!
Put one of these canopies to work at your tandem factory by downloading your order form here. Please complete and email it to us at: Sales@RockSkyMarket.com
Uninsured United Parachute Technologies has established a recommendation of the "lifetime" of tandem canopies and other components:
· Replace suspension lines every 350 - 500 jumps
· Replace F-111 canopy after 600 jumps, or if porosity level exceeds
· 12 CFM 1500 - 2000 (ZP - Depends on environment, 1500 - 2000+)
· Replace drogue centerline every 300 jumps
· Replace drogue assembly every 600 jumps
· Harness / container inspection every 200 jumps
· Replace harness / container every 1000 jumps
· Reserve canopy limited to 20 uses (send back to UPT for recertification)
· Replace main risers every 600 jumps
· Replace old RSLs with brass shackle & welded pins
Keep this in mind when ordering. These recommendations are based on years of observing tandem malfunctions and equipment failure reports. Tandem system owners should maintain a log for each component mentioned above. Different geographical areas present problems that can contribute to accelerated wear-n-tear. (Such as Dz's located near salt water and sand) Due to this fact, certain components may degrade quicker than the above recommended lifetimes.