durable tackifiedleather - camouflage colors - outside seams on fingers - elastic and breathable back - kevlar thread - YKK velcro closure - ultimate in appearance
Usually ships in 3-4 weeks.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Black leather on palm with outside seams on fingers makes this glove durable, yet soft and grippy.
Stylish design and woodland camouflage breathable elastic material on the back side will add to your overall appearance and stealth.
Protect your hands in extreme conditions! Good grip on exit, ease of finding handles and protection for those occasional unpredicted landings.
Sizing: please read note below.
Items you will need: bucket, dish soap, two hand towels
- Rinse the glove off in cold water. You'll want to remove any dirt on the surface of the glove and get the leather thoroughly wet.
- Fill your bucket with cold water and approximately 2 tbls. of dish detergent.
- Put your hand in the water and stir it up to activate the soap and create suds.
- Place the glove in the water and swirl it around. Use your hand to agitate the soap in the water, allowing the motion to remove ground in dirt particles and sweat.
- Wash out the more hearty stains and deposits by placing the wet glove on your hand and then lightly scrubbing on the leather with a hand towel soaked in soapy water.
- Rinse the glove in clean, cold water, removing all the soap, which can dry out the leather if left on.
- Place the glove on a dry hand towel and give it a couple of hours to begin air drying.
- Place the glove back on your hand after two hours of air drying. This will help to stretch the leather, preventing it from shrinking.
- Take the glove off your hand and allow 12 hours for it to finish air drying.
durable tackifiedleather -...